Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Advent and Elf on the Shelf at School: Day 3

Day 3

Today is Day 3 of Elf on the Shelf! In Edward's (the Elf) gift today, there was this little package that said, "Wishing You Warm & Cozy Toes This Winter." In this set, there was a pair of red fuzzy socks and a bottle of nail polish, which was red as well! I have to admit, I have a fuzzy socks addiction… I think I have like 10+ pairs of fuzzy socks. What can I say? They keep the toes warm! I now have a pretty Christmas red to paint my nails! The shade of the nail polish is Berry Sweet and it is a Nicole by OPI nail polis.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...