Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Advent and Elf on the Shelf at School: Day 1 & 2

 
Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a lovely December. It's really chilly outside where I am so stay bundled up. 

Since I am at college, my mom has sent me an Advent/Elf on the Shelf package. Each of the little gifts are numbered and have a clue on them. I love it because it gives me something to look forward to every morning before I go to class.

Day 1

For day 1, I got an advent calendar. But it's no normal advent calendar. It is a Cadbury chocolate advent calendar. I think these are the best advent calendar. The chocolate is such a treat and pick-me up in the morning. If you have little kids and don't want them to eat a lot of chocolate, I suggest the Play Mobil advent calendars because they come in many different themes and they are great for the little ones.

Day 2

If anyone knows me from my previous posts, you'll know I love Charlie Brown. Especially the Charlie Brown Christmas tree. I have a bigger one at home but it doesn't have the blanket. This miniature Charlie Brown tree is super cute. I love these little miniatures from Barnes and Noble. They make great little stocking stuffers. I think my mom got my dad the lump of coal one a few years back.


My cute little tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...