Monday, January 26, 2015

A to Z Blogging Challenge for April

Hello everyone! This coming April, I will be participating in the A to Z Blogging Challenge. I am so excited to write blog posts about my topic of the College Student Life Style. I am currently jotting down ideas for each letter of the alphabet for the blog posts. This is going to be awesome!

I hope my readers sign up for this challenge because it looks like a lot of fun! I would love to read posts posted by my readers on their blogs. Comment down below if you are participating and I will read your blog.

2 comments:

  1. I came over from your mom's blog - can't wait to read your topics!
    I have 2 in the challenge myself.

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...