Monday, January 26, 2015

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is warmer than normal. To me, it is a bit too warm.

I am thinking… about the home show this weekend.

I am thankful… For having an awesome mom who comes to all my horse shows.

From the dining hall/kitchen… Today, I had cereal and pineapple for breakfast and Panda Express for lunch. Since I had so much to eat for lunch, I am just skipping breakfast and late night, however Jo and I are having Hot Chocolate and Girls Night again! Woo!

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook.

I am watching… nothing. 

Always one of my favorite things… Dancing in the room to Zara Larsson!

I am reading… a few of my textbooks.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Tuesday - I have class and a riding team meeting. Wednesday - classes. Thursday - I have riding and packing for the horse show. Friday - the team and I prep the fairgrounds for the home show. Saturday and Sunday - Horse show!

MudLynn Update… MudLynn is back at home with Mom and Dad. I am missing her cuddles right now.

College Update… The Winter Quarter is going so fast, but this quarter is so much better than Fall Quarter.

Riding Update… Riding is going well. I did really well at the OSU/UO shows. I am going to be working harder tonight since we have our home show. I only need 4 points in order to go to Regionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...