Sunday, January 4, 2015

December 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag Product Review

Tate deluxe lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 Mascara
 I really loved this mascara. It is a great size for the purse and really gives some life to your lashes with just a few swipes. Ladies, go and get this mascara. It works wonders. Travel size cosmetics are perfect for the purse because they take up little space.

Beauty Without Cruelty A.H.A. 3% Facial Cleanser
 I like this cleanser for few reasons. It's cruelty free for one reason. I love products that are cruelty free because it gives me a peace of mind to know I am using a product that puts no animals at harm. I also liked the result it gave my skin after I used it. I use this with my Clarisonic and my skin feels so clean and crisp after I use it. 

Pix by Petra Fairy Dust
This is a lovely eyeshadow. It has a lovely packaging and an awesome applicator. I found that I could buy this product at Target! I love when stores carry brands I love at a good price.

 Swissco Electroplated Eyelash Curler
I was desperately in need of a new eyelash curler and Ipsy read my mind by sending me this beautiful electroplated eyelash curler. Every girl needs an eyelash curler, it is a must-have in the beauty section of the bathroom. I love this curler because it really gives my lashes some glorious oomph.

Butter Lip Balm by NYX Cosmetics
From Ipsy 
I am sorry to say that I accidentally washed this when I was doing laundry. But overall, this is great product. I enjoyed the flavor and shade I received. Ipsy sent me this lip balm in Marshmallow, which was a pure nude. It was a lovely shade of nude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...