Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is cold and rainy, but it is do-able. 

I am thinking… about all the adventures I will have this quarter with Johanna when she comes back.

I am thankful… For having an awesome mom who makes the best care packages!

From the dining hall/kitchen… Today, I had a very bad diet. I had pistachios, a clip bar and water.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and my music playing.

I am watching… nothing. 

Always one of my favorite things… Snapchatting my friends!

I am reading… My copy of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones.

I am making… a sock that I am knitting. I am working on the heel at the moment.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Sunday- I moved back in the dorm and I am probably going to eat dinner with Tyler and Sean. Monday- I have practice at night for the horse show. Tuesday- Jo comes back to the dorm and classes start. Wednesday- classes. Thursday- I have practice again. Friday- we leave for the Oregon show after classes. And lastly, the weekend is the horse show!

MudLynn UpdateMudLynn is back at home with Mom and Dad. I am missing her cuddles right now.

College Update… The Winter Quarter is about to start! It starts Tuesday!

Riding Update… Since I am back at Western, practices start tomorrow! Better stretch tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...