Sunday, December 28, 2014

The Knitting Life

About a week ago, my parents and I went to Port Orchard for tea. Once we had our tea and biscuits, we went over to Debbie Macomber's Yarn Shop, which was right next door. It was literally a knitter/crocheters heaven. 


When I was inside, I knew I had to find a project to do over break. I ended up looking through the binders of patterns and found a beginner's pattern to knitting socks and I knew it was the one. I came home with a new skien of yarn, double ended needles and the pattern. I am almost to making the heel so I will get to finishing the tube of the sock.


Stay tuned to see the finished sock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...