Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Spring Breeze with Warby Parker

Hello everyone! I have been given this fabulous opportunity to help Warby Parker announce their Spring 2015 collection of eyewear. 

Looking at this collection, I immediately thought of spring break and those relaxing afternoons on the beach. The colors Warby Parker chose for this collection are just breathtaking especially since they bring the ocean world to life. From shades of blue to shades of coral, this collection is truly inspired by the ocean.

While looking through this collection, I found 4 pairs that I fell in love with instantly because of how they reminded me of the ocean and its beauty.

The first pair I came to love was the Carnaby Blue Coral. The design of this frame really captures that striking red color of the coral against the turquoise hue of the water. You can see where the water peaks through each part of the coral.



The second pair I came to love was the Theo Striped Beach. This pair's frame reminds me so much of the sandy floor of the ocean. Since the color is dark, it makes me think of the times when the sand becomes wet and becomes a shade darker than when it was dry. This has captured the beauty of the sandy beaches.


I definitely see the same shade of the sand in this photo of my dog laying in the water as I do in the frame.

The third pair I loved was the Cass Blue Slate Fade. For me, this makes me think of when the ocean color fades from the light blue water at the shore into the dark blue of the outer waters. I love that Warby Parker captured the ocean's beauty in this pair as well as in the collection.

The last and final pair I fell in love with was the Daisy Aurelia Tortoise. This pair makes me think of the beautiful mother of pearl. It's the way the light hits the purple and coral pink hues of the frame. To me, it looks as though if it you tilted it a certain way, it would shimmer like the way mother of pearl does in the sunshine.




To view the whole collection and try them, you can find them here at  www.warbyparker.com/eyeglasses 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...