Monday, January 19, 2015

Linn-Benton Community College (LBCC) IHSA Horse Show


Today was the first half of the LBCC Horse Show. The (WWU) team did such a great job today! I did well too coming first in my class. The horse I rode, Hazel was such a great ride. I owe my win to my teammates, coach and to Hazel.

I do not have any pictures of the second day, however I did very well. I placed 1st in my second day of showing. This resulted in me pointing into 2B. If I do well this weekend, I may point out of 2B into 3A, which I believe means I would go to Regionals.


     © Mikaila Wireman

© Pamela Camaya

Me and one of my teammates, Anna.

© Mikaila Wireman

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...