Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is cold and rainy, but it is do-able. 

I am thinking… about all the adventures I will have this quarter with Johanna when she comes back.

I am thankful… For having an awesome mom who makes the best care packages!

From the dining hall/kitchen… Today, I have been feeling a bit sick, so I have eaten a lot of cereal and drank a lot of water. I had Panda Express for lunch though.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and my music playing.

I am watching… nothing. 

Always one of my favorite things… Dancing in the room to Zara Larsson!

I am reading… a few of my textbooks.

I am making… a sock that I am knitting. I am working on the heel at the moment.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Tuesday- I have class and a riding team meeting. Wednesday- classes. Thursday- I have riding and packing for the horse show. Friday- I leave with the team for the OSU/UO horse shows in Oregon. Saturday- horse show. Sunday- horse show.

MudLynn Update… MudLynn is back at home with Mom and Dad. I am missing her cuddles right now.

College Update… The Winter Quarter is going so fast, but this quarter is so much better than Fall Quarter.

Riding Update… Riding is going well. I did very well at the LBCC show, so wish me and team luck this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...