Sunday, February 22, 2015

T - 1 Week till Regionals


I can't believe that in one week, I will be leaving for Regionals. I have accomplished my goal from the beginning of the Fall Quarter. I've learned so much from my trainer, Kim over the past two quarters and I have become a stronger rider under her teachings. 
My dad is actually going to be seeing me ride at Regionals. It will be the first college show he has watched since he is busy with work. And Mom is coming to as always! She is my number #1 fan and I love her so much. She has been so supportive of my sport and I thankful for that.

I just keep practicing, working out and focusing on the effectiveness of my riding. It's good to be prepared for the show than not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...