Tuesday, February 3, 2015

WWU Horse Show and Road to Regionals


Here it is! The info about the WWU Horse Show from this weekend!

The show was amazing. We all had great team work and worked hard to make the show run smoothly. We had a lot of great horses at the show and I thank all the owners for donating them to us for the show.


The pictures above are the two jumps that we the team and Kim did! We have an WWU IHSA jump with a reiner on one standard and a jumper on the other. They came out beautifully!

 At the show, I rode one of Rachel's mares, Sasi. Sasi was such a great ride, I had a blast with her. At the end of my class, I picked up a third place. And guess what!



I am heading to Regionals with two of my other teammates! We all did great that day!


We the help of my trainer Kim, I was able to accomplish a step in my goals:Regionals. Now I have to step it up a notch at my lessons in order to do well at Regionals. I hope Kim works me hard cause I need it.


I just gotta say one more thing about the show on Saturday. My roommate is the best ever. She came out at 9 with my mom and stayed all day for the show and for the banquet we had at night. She is so supportive of my sport and is proud of me. I am blessed and thankful for having such an awesome roommate.


On Sunday, we had the western half of the show. And it was my 21st birthday and the Superbowl. I was able to warm up two horses that day. The one I fell in love with was Zipper #2 (we had two Zippers). He was a blast to warm up and I could feel my inner cowgirl coming out. It makes me want to ride western and english next year. I don't know yet, but I think I'll save western for trail riding and leisure. 

Bye Guys!

2 comments:

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...