Tuesday, February 10, 2015

January 2015 Ipsy Bag Product Review



The first product I received was the Nourish Organic Renewing Eye Cream. I love Nourish Organic products and I get so excited when one is put in my Ipsy bag. This is so gentle on the skin around the eye. A great goodie in the bag! I have had moisturizer and a cleanser from Nourish Organic and I could tell that my skin loved them.


Oh boy, oh boy! Pacifica baby! I had previously received a Pacifica eye liner and eye shadow circle in two of my Ipsy bags and I just love the quality of their products. I particularly love this shadow because a girl can never have to many neutral/brown shadows in her beauty drawer.





Next was the bellápierre Shimmer Powder. I haven't used this since I got it because I am not very into putting shimmery eye shadow on my lids. I feel like it's a bit too much at times. But the color is beautiful, a pearly white. This color is perfect to wear on your lids if you are going to a winter formal or wedding.


I love make-up brushes, especially the ones that Ipsy sends me. They are always different, which makes my make-up brush set very unique and eccentric. I love when the brushes are bold colors like this Elizabeth Mott All Over Shadow brush. I use this one with my Pacifica eye shadow because it really put the shadow on the lid evenly.


Lastly was the (Malin+Goetz) Mojito lip balm. This is wonderful, plus I just love lip balms in general. You can never have too many in your purse. I carry like 3 EOS's with me because of the different flavors. But this is wonderful because it smooths out my lips without feeling goopy and it tastes like Mojito or at least it tastes like a Mojito. I've never had a Mojito drink, or at least yet.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...