Monday, March 16, 2015

Finals Week


It's finals week here at Western! I'm so excited that I have another quarter almost under my belt. I have two finals today and one on Wednesday. Wish me luck, they are challenging classes but I have been studying my butt off since last week aka Dead Week. 
After my final this morning, I am heading to the library to pet some dogs then after my second final I am going to go to the gym because I have been slacking really badly lately. I'm thinking core work, cardio, and machines today. Once I finish at the gym, two of my friends and I are celebrating the end of our Anthropology class with Cards Against Humanity. Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...