Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Break!


Hello readers! It's me and guess where I am! I'm home for Spring Break. I drove home, which went very smoothly. It is so great to be back home. I get to eat home cooked (nutritious) food, spend time with my parents, cuddle with my dog and go on daily walks. 
Since I am home, it gives me great motivation to eat better and exercise more. I almost gained the Freshman 10 this quarter due to the diet I had while at school. Spring quarter, I plan on making most of my dinners in the kitchen that is in the dorm. I am so glad I am home because MudLynn is the reason I get out and walk, she motivates me. In addition to walking every day, I am also starting my rider fitness workouts every morning. I need to get back into doing them every day since my level has the most people in it and I need to step up my game!

Bring it on 2015!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...