Monday, March 2, 2015

IHSA Regionals 2015



Well, we did it! Keelin, Jill and I all pointed out of the same level and made it to Regionals at the same time. Jill moves on to go to Zones in California while Keelin and I root for her from home. Jill goes to Zones with Emily and Whitney.

I am really proud of my year. I've accomplished so much within the first year of being on the team. My goal next year will be qualifying for Zones and strengthening my lower leg. I am glad that I have an awesome team and a great coach with me all the time. I am also thankful that I have my parents who are my biggest supporters of the sport that I love to do.


I got to ride a pony named William. He was a 16 yr old Arabian/Connemara cross. Even though I placed 5th, I was happy I got to ride him. He was super cute. I hope I get to see him at a future show next season. It makes me want to purchase an Arabian so I can strengthen my leg, which is what the judge said I had to work on this summer.

We got to keep the little wooden horse that held the number of our horse on the back.
My dad got to come to the one and only horse show he could make. It was nice to have him there rooting for me along with my mom.


I'll always be his little girl, even if I'm 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...