Monday, March 2, 2015

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is sunny today!

I am thinking… about next show season.

I am thankful… For having an awesome parents that came to Regionals.

From the dining hall/kitchen… I have had Cinnamon Toast Crunch and a few Cliff Bars and water.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and Netflix.

I am watching… How I Met Your Mother. 

Always one of my favorite things… Watching Shakespeare.

I am reading… a few of my textbooks.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Sunday - I had a productive day of breakfast, gym, homework, and watched a dodgeball game. Monday - I registered for Spring Quarter, I'm getting lunch with my roomie, Jo at the VC, and then I have practice. Tuesday - I have Astronomy, so it will be a homework day and then I have a riding team meeting. Wednesday - I have classes and then homework time. Thursday - I have no classes, and practice. Friday - I have classes. Saturday - I am probably heading downtown with some of my friends.

MudLynn Update… MudLynn is back at home with Mom and Dad. I am missing her cuddles right now. I'm holding onto her New England Patriots dog tag so that I am motivated to save my money for an apartment this summer.

College Update… It's March and there are only two weeks left until finals and then Spring Break. Where has time gone?!

Riding Update… Riding is going well. I'm going to try and ride Dott at the barn and learn to effectively ride Arabians.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the next show season. Very proud of your results and your sportsmanship this year. We love you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...