Monday, March 9, 2015

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is sunny today, but  bit chilly.

I am thinking… about next show season and Dead Week.

I am thankful… That I am going home for Spring Break.

From the dining hall/kitchen… I have had Cinnamon Toast Crunch and water.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and my music playing.

I am watching/listening… to Whatever Lola Wants by Sarah Vaughn. 

Always one of my favorite things… Watching Shakespeare.

I am reading… my anthropology interviews.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Sunday - I had a productive day of breakfast, gym, homework, and watched the WWU Glee Club perform. Monday - I'm going to turn in some papers to the VA and I have classes, but after I have my practice.Tuesday - I have Astronomy, so it will be a massive study day for my astronomy final and then I have a riding team meeting. Wednesday - I have classes and then finals study time. Thursday - I have no classes so it will be filled with finals studying, and then riding practice. Friday - I have classes and finals studying overload. Saturday - I am probably going t take a break from studying and go to the gym.

MudLynn Update… MudLynn is back at home with Mom and Dad. I am missing her cuddles right now. I'm holding onto her New England Patriots dog tag so that I am motivated to save my money for an apartment this summer.

College Update… It's Dead Week! Crazy, only 10 days till I go home for Spring Break.

Riding Update… Riding is going well. I rode Dot last week and my leg felt stronger than it was before and Kim said the position was perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings! I'm just stopping by from Pam's Unconventional Alliance to see what's up. I'm looking forward to reading your blog posts during the a-z challenge. Good luck with your finals!

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...