Monday, April 13, 2015

Blogging from A to Z April (2015) Challenge: Day 11: Letter K


A kitchen is the one thing I miss the most at college. Yes, we have a kitchen, but it’s not the most inviting one. I miss having a kitchen where I know where everything is and where I could cook meals for myself. I don’t like that I have to rent the supplies for cooking a meal from the front desk. It’s such a hassle because you have to rent them, use them, wash them and return them to the desk. It’s so much work for one meal. I can’t wait till I’m in my apartment because then I will have my own kitchen.

I made pizza last week in the dorm kitchen.

6 comments:

  1. In my dorm experiences, any food in the fridge for more than 5 minutes was free game. Love the pizza.

    Over from the A to Z.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a fridge in our dorm room and there is a fridge in the dorm kitchen but some of the things are pretty questionable. So we just go to Fred Meyer and pick a few things then we cook when we get back. Bobobli crusts are the best for making a quick and easy pizza in the oven. Great for the dorms.

      Delete
  2. Oh yeah you need your own place. Or someone to cook meals for you.

    Stephen Tremp
    A to Z Cohost
    Twitter: @StephenTremp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to be in an apartment next fall so thankfully I will be able to cook my meals then.

      Delete
  3. That would be a pain if you had to rent the stuff to cook with. Thankfully this year is almost over right before next year and the apartment?

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh...that doesn't sound fun to have to rent your utensils to prepare a meal. Hurry up Fall!

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...