Thursday, April 16, 2015

Blogging from A to Z April (2015) Challenge: Day 14: Letter N


This is a great way to unwind after a long day of classes and is typically how I unwind. I watch a lot of Glee and Gossip Girl and then sometimes some Sons of Anarchy. I am hugely addicted to Netflix. It is really hard to not get sucked into the addiction. I can just curl up in a blanket, with a cup of hot chocolate and just relax with a good binge of a tv show. There is just a range of different tv shows and movies that you can indulge in late at night when the homework is complete.


2 comments:

  1. It’s officially the second half of A to Z. Time to catch that second wind, rest up on Sunday, then it’s that mad dash toward the finish line!

    Stephen Tremp
    A to Z Cohost
    N is for Numerology

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have Netflix but I can see how it can be relaxing to be able to watch something whenever you finally have a chance to be able to after the stress of a school day :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...