Friday, April 17, 2015

Blogging from A to Z April (2015) Challenge: Day 15: Letter O


The Western Washington Campus is no ordinary campus. It is also an outdoor art exhibit. We feature many different sculptures on our campus. Some are for looking at and some are for relaxing on. The Stairs that Go Nowhere are very popular for students to do homework on when it’s sunny and for stargazing at night. I’ve seen a professor giving a lecture to a class on the stairs, which I thought was really cool. It’s nice to get outside than sit in a classroom all day. I know that this quarter, I will go down there really early before a class, and just read in the sun.

This is just one of them.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting!! Kind of cool; would like to see it in person :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...