Saturday, April 18, 2015

Blogging from A to Z April (2015) Challenge: Day 16: Letter P


This is an interesting topic. Since I am a New England Patriots fan here in Washington, I’m basically the odd duck out and I’m somewhat on enemy turf.  But you know what, I grew up in New England (mainly the high school years) and I’m proud to represent the Patriots even in a swarm of Seahawks. I’m actually not the only Patriots fan on campus, I’ve seen two people with Pats gear and one of my friends is a Pats fan. I own a Pats jersey and a set of Patriots candy cane ornaments for my future home’s Christmas tree.


4 comments:

  1. It is good to have that spirit of competition and competiteness between teams and rivals at your school; good nature fun I am sure!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister is a grad at MSU and her husband from University of Michigan. So there is usually good conflict in a sporting kind of way.

    Stephen Tremp
    A-Z Co-host
    P is for Paranormal Vs. Supernatural

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, being on "enemy turf" isn't all bad - if they were all Seahawks fans, who could they talk smack to? :) They should be very glad of your company.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to get a lot crap from the guys below my floor cause they're die hard Seahawks fans.

      Delete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...