Friday, April 24, 2015

Blogging from A to Z April (2015) Challenge: Day 21: Letter U


Being an undergrad is very hard, mainly when it comes to picking classes. We undergrads are on the bottom of the totem poll at college because we have to wait for everyone with the larger amount of credits to sign up for classes. It can be nail biting because a class that you want may be full by the time you get to register. I definitely felt this pain a lot at the end of winter quarter when I was signing up for classes because the classes I wanted were full by the time I was able to register.

2 comments:

  1. In time you'll be an upper grad right? (is that why they call them) and have more seniority for classes?

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was in college we had to stand for hours in long lines in the blazing hot sun with a paperback book to read to pass the time. Only to find out half the classes we needed were booked solid.

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...