Thursday, April 23, 2015

Blogging from A to Z April (2015) Challenge: Day 20: Letter T


This quarter, Tuesday is my main day of the week as well as the starting day of the spring quarter. It’s when riding team meetings are, when classes start and when my lesson is this quarter. I am so excited to get back into the school groove. When I was home, I sat on the couch most of the time actually wishing I had school. Weird, right? I have a love-hate relationship with school. But Tuesdays will be my favorite this quarter. I’ll get to go to the barn every Tuesday to indulge in my passion of horse back riding.



1 comment:

  1. Since you are into fashion and like to combine the two. do you ever dress up your horse?

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...