Sunday, April 5, 2015

Blogging from A to Z April (2015) Challenge: Day 5: Letter E



I have lived in Edens North for three quarters now. It has been an amazing experience. We’ve had Halloween, Christmas and other themed bashes in our lounge. I highly suggest living in the dorms the first year because you meet so many awesome people who become life long friends. I like living on the top floor even though that means climbing a lot of stairs, but it’s great exercise. It was quite the party moving into Edens North with those stairs. My dad and I were huffing and puffing we were so out of breath. I love this dorm and I am glad I lived in it.

4 comments:

  1. Climbing long flights of stairs to dorm rooms is not much fun. I remember doing it to the third floor. Good luck with your classes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't mind them sometimes, I think of them as a method of exercise.

      Delete
  2. I have heard that it is good to live in the dorms for the first year of college. Looked like a nice building for yours!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been awesome! We have floor wars coming up which will be even more fun!

      Delete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...