Saturday, April 4, 2015

Rediscovered Hobbies

This weekend, I rediscovered my love for ice skating. I went to a local rink with some of my friends from the dorm and skated for two hours. We had periods of time during the skating where they turn the black lights on, which was so much fun! I am definitely going to buy a pair of skates by the end of this quarter for ice skating next quarter. I really enjoy it, but I do like to show off a bit. Show off- I mean lifting one skate of the ice. I'm trying to re-teach myself some of the things I learned when I took lessons when I was homeschooled in Rhode Island. It's quite scary to me, but I want to do the things I learned again.
 I feel like I should do a sport that I somewhat winter related... I'd like to learn how to ski, but that is dreadfully expensive. Maybe one Christmas, I'll save up money and try it out. I get jealous of my friends who either snowboard or ski.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...