Monday, April 20, 2015

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is sun and gorgeous!

I am thinking… about this new quarter and classes and job hunting.

I am thankful… That I awesome friends in the dorm.

From the dining hall/kitchen… I have had strawberries and some cereal.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and my professor giving a lecture.

I am watching/listening… to my Finance lecture. 

Always one of my favorite things… Watching nothing at the moment.

I am reading… nothing.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Monday - I am having a productive day of breakfast and in a little bit, I am off to class. I have a biology test today but my roommate and I did a lot of studying. Tuesday - I have no classes, but then I have a riding lesson and riding meetings in the evening. Wednesday - I have Personal Finance, French and my Biology classes. Thursday - all I have that day is my Biology lab and I am going to hit the gym that day in the morning. Friday - I have the same schedule on Wednesday. Then the weekend is free as a bird, might go to the gym those days.

MudLynn Update… MudLynn is back at home with Mom and Dad. I am really missing her cuddles right now. She is actually coming up this Saturday so that my apartment roommate, Hannah can meet her! Then Mud, Mum, and I go out to get crepes for lunch.

College Update… Fourth week of Spring Quarter!

Riding Update… Riding is going well. I am currently riding once a week this quarter since the show season is over. We are alternating our weeks with flat work and jump work. That means, jumping tomorrow! I hope I get to jump Molly again. She is very beneficial for my jump practice, she helps me stabilize myself over the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...