Sunday, April 26, 2015

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is nice but chilly.

I am thinking… about this new quarter and classes and job hunting.

I am thankful… That I have awesome pals on the riding team.

From the dining hall/kitchen… I am having some hot chocolate.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and Netflix.

I am watching/listening… to Netflix.

Always one of my favorite things… Watching Monarch of the Glen.

I am reading… Nothing.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week…Today - I am going to finish some homework, clean stalls, ride, and do more homework. Monday - I have class. Tuesday - I have no classes, but then I have a riding lesson and riding meetings in the evening. Wednesday - I have Personal Finance, French and my Biology classes. Thursday - all I have that day is my Biology lab and I am going to hit the gym that day in the morning. Friday - I have the same schedule on Wednesday. Then the weekend is free as a bird, might go to the gym those days.

MudLynn Update… Poor Mud got startled by two other dogs last week. My mom called and told me about it. Poor thing wouldn't leave more than two feet between her and Mom.

College Update… Fourth week of Spring Quarter!

Riding Update… Riding is going well. I am currently riding once a week this quarter since the show season is over. We are alternating our weeks with flat work and jump work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...