Sunday, April 26, 2015

Why I Love my Roommate

 I love my roommate, she's the best. She watched and stayed at the WWU home show all day and all night in February. Today, she wanted to come to the barn with me! It was a fun time.

She ended up helping me clean the stalls and runs and throw hay to the horses at the barn. I also let her do some grooming on Molly when I was getting ready to ride. She said she had a blast at the barn and I am so glad. I love having a roommate who is interested in what I do at college (i.e. riding).



The horse in these pictures are Koffee.

1 comment:

  1. Its hard to find a good roommate. So many things can go wrong.

    Stephen Tremp
    A to Z Co-host
    W is for Window and White Noise

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...