Monday, April 27, 2015

Blogging from A to Z April (2015) Challenge: Day 23: Letter W


Attending WWU (Western Washington University) has been awesome! I love how close everyone is on campus. I particularly love living on the North Campus end of WWU. I’m a lot closer to civilization. Where my dorm is, it is a short walk to downtown and short drive to Fred Meyer. The faculty here at Western are so warm and welcoming, they make you feel like family. The campus is amazing because it is literally an outdoor art museum with all the sculptures from north to south campus. The gym is the best part because they have a great selection and a pool!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...