Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Blogging from A to Z April (2015) Challenge: Day 24: Letter X


Xtra lessons came in handy when it came to Regionals this year. I enjoyed it because I was able to perfect my riding with the help of my trainer. No matter what competition I have coming up, I always asked for more lessons. I want my form, transitions, and technique to be perfect. Equestrians tend to be perfectionists, or at least I am one of them. I polish the outside of my boots (the part the judge sees), my mom (being an awesome horse show mom) get my show clothes dry cleaned and I focus on everything else; my form.


2 comments:

  1. Everyone loves something Xtra! Great post.

    Stephen Tremp
    A-Z Co-host
    X is for Xenoglossy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes perfect sense to want Xtra lessons before competitions!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...