Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Parents and Horses

My dad is pretty amazing. Yes, I may give him little heart attacks when I'm riding, but he is completely supportive. He doesn't say "Get down, I don't want you falling off anymore!," he lets me keep going. He likes the horses. When I was in 4-H and had a horse in one hand and had to do something, I would have my dad hold the horse. Parents really get into your sport as much as you do, because they support you. 
My mom is always the one photographing my shows and helping me. She made the show box we take to shows and she makes the countless drives to Oregon or Spokane for IHSA shows now. She is the best show mom I've ever known. I love her and my dad for the support they have for me in the sport I love.


I love my parents.

My dad and Rose in 2009

3 comments:

  1. It's nice to let your parents know how you appreciate them!
    They're lucky they get to smell horse (love it!) - I get stuck with my daughter's nasty dancer feet. BLARGH!

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...