Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Blogging from A to Z April (2015) Challenge: Day 25: Letter Y


I love yoga. It is the best way for my to relax and release some stress and tension just by doing a few yoga moves. It’s also great for becoming more flexible. I have a DVD that I am going to start doing every afternoon when I have time. I’ll be doing my yoga on my yoga mat, which my mom got for me for Christmas. It is the best thing to have in a dorm room. I’d like to take a yoga class here on campus but you either have to pay a $35-$45 for a quarter pass, or pay each class. That is why I miss the base because you go to a yoga class for free.

2 comments:

  1. And Y means there's only one more day left. Yeah!

    Stephen Tremp
    A to Z Co-host
    Z is for Zombie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start doing yoga. I could use more flexibility - and stress relief! Somewhere I have a DVD, too - "Yoga for Inflexible People" or some such. Sounds just about perfect, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...