Thursday, April 30, 2015

Blogging from A to Z April (2015) Challenge: Day 26: Letter Z

Zzz's are very important at college, although we tend to lose sleep when we are studying for major exams. I honestly tend to go to bed around 11 or 12, which is really bad. I’ve started using a lavender pillow placed inside my pillow to help me go to sleep. I’ve started using a lavender-vanilla body wash specialized for sleep. It honestly does me a little good, but not so much. I find it hard to fall asleep. I liked having 9am classes because helped me go to bed earlier in order to wake up at a decent time, as well as catching a good amount of sleep.



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it through the challenge!!! Fun to read about the life of a college student :) That was interesting to read that lavendar may help induce sleep! Good luck with your schooling and career!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have lavender in the yard and I agree it the scent helps put me to sleep. And Congrats! on finishing A to Z!

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...