Monday, May 4, 2015

A to Z Reflections Post



This challenge was awesome for me. It was a challenge for me because it got me to write posts every day on a different subject to post onto my blog, it made me brainstorm. I definitely know that for me to generate more readers is to have scheduled posts for each day and to read and comment on the blogs of my readers. It was a lot of fun reading everyone's other posts because you got to learn about the writer, about their interests.

Only thing I didn't like about the challenge is that there were no Sunday posts. It just left me out of the loop because normally I don't have posts on Sunday's, but it would have been nice to have a post on a Sunday.

One of my suggestions would if we stuck with leaving Sunday's free, we could assign a number like the number of items you have in a certain room or bag. It would a little more fun to it, another challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...