Monday, May 4, 2015

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is nice but windy.

I am thinking… about this next fall classes, moving into the apartment and summer.

I am thankful… That I have an awesome trainer and awesome parents.

From the dining hall/kitchen… I am having some hot chocolate, but I had yogurt and granola for breakfast.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and my professor.

I am watching/listening… to my professor giving a lecture.

Always one of my favorite things… I was watching some Grey's Anatomy this morning.

I am reading… Nothing.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Today - I have class. Tuesday - I have no classes, but I am going to the gym at 2pm, then I have a riding lesson and riding meetings in the evening. Wednesday - I have Personal Finance, French and my Biology classes. Thursday - all I have that day is my Biology lab and I am going to hit the gym that day in the morning. Friday - I have work in the morning then French and Biology. Saturday - I have nothing, so I may go to the gym then do homework. Sunday - I am working (cleaning stalls and runs) at the barn, but it's only every other Sunday.

MudLynn UpdateI got to see MudLynn on Saturday! It was so nice to see her since I haven't been home since Spring Break. I miss my pup. I walked her across campus and she got to meet Hannah (my roommate for the apartment) and she went to Laurel Park to do some exploring. I am glad Mom and Mud got to come up even for just a few hours. I took Mom to Boomer's Drive In and she loved it, and MudLynn loved the sweet potato french fry I gave her. Then we went on an adventure to the barn so that Mom could see it.

College Update… May the Fourth be with You.

Riding Update… Riding is going really well. I rode yesterday since Kim let me ride in exchange for babysitting. I just found out that next years Nationals is going to held at the Kentucky Horse Park. Time to start going hard core in the lessons and saving money for Regionals and Zones. Next year will be my year. I made it to Regionals this year, I will make it to Regionals and Zones next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...