Monday, May 11, 2015

I'm Like Meredith Grey

"Enough! This is not dating... I want moonlight and flowers and candy... and people trying to feel me up... nobody is trying to feel me up! Nobody is even looking at me! I'm an intern... do the two of you have any idea how much effort it takes to do all this? I'm waxed, I plucked and have a clean top on and the two of you are looking at each other!" - Meredith Grey


That is my favorite Meredith Grey quote.

I got Meredith Grey in a Quiz.
Yup, I am addicted to Grey's Anatomy now, well maybe again. I just restarted it a while ago and I am almost to season 4. It's highly addictive. I then decided to see who I would be in a Grey's quiz and I got Meredith, and it is pretty accurate. I am in love with Mc Dreamy, Patrick Dempsey is so beautiful.

Do you watch Grey's Anatomy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...