Monday, May 11, 2015

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is cool but windy.

I am thinking… about fall registration, moving into the apartment and summer.

I am thankful… That I have an awesome trainer and awesome parents.

From the dining hall/kitchen… I am having some hot chocolate.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and my professor.

I am watching/listening… to my professor giving a lecture.

Always one of my favorite things… I was watching some Netflix last night. And I love going hiking with my friends.

I am reading… Nothing.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Today - I have class and barn duties. Tuesday - I have no classes, a meeting with the recreation major advisor, and a bio test review session; sadly I will have to skip my lesson tomorrow. Studies are more important sometimes. Wednesday - I have Personal Finance, French and my Biology classes. Thursday - all I have that day is my Biology lab and I am going to hit the gym that day in the morning. Friday - I have barn duties in the morning then French and Biology. Saturday - I have nothing, so I may go to the gym then do homework. Sunday - I am working (cleaning stalls and runs) at the barn, but it's only every other Sunday.

MudLynn Update… I can't wait to have MudLynn living up here with me in the apartment. Can't wait for her and I to explore Bellingham together.

College Update… I am so jealous of the semester kids because they are out of school and I have 5 weeks left.

Riding Update… Riding is going really well. We lost one of our jumpers because she was sold, we will miss you Koré. Have fun in Oregon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...