Thursday, May 14, 2015

Summer and Fall are Fast Approaching

Gosh, it is crazy that I only have about 30 days left in school (plus weekends). I start fall registration next Tuesday, which is even crazier because I have been making so many types of schedules to make them do-able for when MudLynn lives with me. Did I mention that she will be living with me up here in Bellingham next year? Well, she well be! I can't wait to get on a daily routine when she is with me. I am also changing my major from Journalism to Therapeutic Recreation.


Oh! And I also now have a roommate in the apartment! Her name is Hannah, and she is a friend of my friend Courtney who lives on campus. She got to meet MudLynn at the beginning of the month and they were great. I think MudLynn approves of the roommate choice. ;)


From when she came to college earlier this month!

To end this post, I have finally found a summer job. It took weeks of applying and interviews and I finally found the one where they appreciate and value my skills. I will be working close to home at a Girl Scout camp as a wrangler in the riding program. I am super excited! The riding director said that I could bring my English tack and ride on my off days. She was so nice when we talked on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...