Friday, June 26, 2015

#1 Thing to do when You're at Camp

It is very, very hot here at camp and I've started to worry for when the girls get here. Not only is it hot on the main portion of camp, but it will be about 10-15 degrees hotter in Horse Haven. I'm starting to worry because the girls who will be coming may become dehydrated and get heat stroke. 

The number one thing to do is to CONSTANTLY HYDRATE. Water is important to drink when it is hot because we sweat out the water we have in our bodies. But it this heat, we need to double on the amount of water we drink because it will sweat out twice as fast.

So readers, hydrate as much as you can. I know I will be saying this to every girl I see at Horse Haven and at camp. Water is our best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...