Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Jelly Bean the Half Mini - Half Unicorn


We had quite the day with the bean. We finally dyed her mane and tail with streaks of pink! She didn't mind the process of dying and bleaching her mane and tail, but she didn't like the bath that she got after. She looks like a My Little Pony now! 

We then all decided to dye a strip of our hair pink with Jelly Bean. It is the first time I have ever bleached and dyed my hair. I do understand my hair won't be the same after it fades, but I don't regret it. I'm in college and I have time to mess around with my look to see what I want to look like in the future, or if it is not for me. I've gone 21 years without dying or bleaching it and avoiding many hair instruments (curling wands and hair dryers). I prefer to let my hair air dry. I really love having the pink in my hair so we will see what I decide.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sophia - love the unicorn/pony! You're quite right about your hair - I love all the pastel hair shades around now, but sadly I feel a bit old for pastel hair at 46! Experiment, and enjoy it, while you're young :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caroline! It's never to late to experiment for yourself :)

      Delete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...