Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The End of Freshman Year at Western


 It is safe to say, I will miss living here for the next three months of summer break. So much has happened in just one year of living on campus. I've made so many memories and I look forward to making more in the fall. Bellingham has just become my home, it will be weird to go back to Poulsbo for the summer (my other home, no offense Mom). Then again, I will be working all summer.



I will miss living with this girl the most. She has been my partner in crime, greatest friend and adventure pal. We went from being neighbors to roommates before Winter Quarter. Room 453 will be missed, so many memories in that room. Even though you will be on the opposite end of campus, I come sneak in for Late Night.



I will definitely miss going on adventures this summer with Jo and Shana. Don't worry, we will go exploring when we are all back up here in Bellingham. We'll go hike Oyster Dome again... Hahah, just kidding.


I am super excited to be living with this furry little one in the fall. She will make the apartment a happier place. Every home needs a dog because they are little bundles of joy. Mud will be very spoiled because many of my friends may come over to see her for dog therapy. I am excited that I will be starting another chapter in my lifeIt will be an amazing start to my second year at Western. I move into my FIRST apartment. It will be a challenge and a reward at the same time.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on surviving the year and on summer break! My daughter just graduated from high school and I couldn't imagine her living away from home - even if I could get her to leave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell her I said good luck in college and to make many memories! She will enjoy college, but no doubt will miss home. I miss my mom a lot, but mainly her cooking, haha! I still miss my momma!

      Delete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...