Monday, June 1, 2015

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is cool and sunny.

I am thinking… about finals and moving out of the dorms.

I am thankful… That I have an amazing mom who makes me food to take to the dorm.

From the dining hall/kitchen… I had some mandarin oranges.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook.

I am watching/listening… Star-Crossed last night.

Always one of my favorite things… is watching Netflix and riding.

I am reading… Nothing.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Today - I have class and barn duties. Tuesday - I have no classes, meeting with my lab teacher, studying for my french test and I also had a riding lesson today. Wednesday - I have Personal Finance and my Biology class, and French. Thursday - all I have that day is my Biology lab and I am going to hit the gym that day in the morning and then study before and after my class. Friday - I have barn duties in the morning then French and Biology. After Biology, I am my parents are coming to pick up more stuff to take home so that move out can be easier. I've already taken a lot home. The weekend is filled with studying and barn duties.

MudLynn Update… I can't wait to see MudLynn next Friday! I am lacking her cuddles right now.

College Update… I am so jealous of the semester kids because they are out of school and I have a 2 more weeks.

Riding Update… Riding is going really well. I rode Koffee yesterday and he was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...