Saturday, July 25, 2015

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is cold and rainy. Just how I like it!

I am thinking… about how my summer job is slowly coming to an end.

I am thankful… That I have made many new friends at camp.

From the dining hall/kitchen… I had some waffles.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook.

I am watching/listening… The Maze Runner and the rain pitter-patter outside the window.

Always one of my favorite things… is watching Netflix and riding.

I am reading… Nothing.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Today - I have brought one of my friends that I work with at camp home with me, so we are going to go with my mom to look at the house, go to lunch and then game night! Sunday - it's back to camp we go. Monday-Friday is camp work (wrangling and such). Friday afternoon - I come home to spend the weekend with my mom and MudLynn.

MudLynn Update… It always feels like forever when I don't see my dog for a week.

College Update… I am all registered for classes next fall and I am so excited to move into the apartment.

Riding Update… Riding is going really well. I am currently riding western at camp, but I am trying to squeeze in some english rides when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...