Saturday, July 18, 2015

Trail Riding Bliss


The best way to end a crazy out day is with a long trail ride.


The me, the wranglers, two of the counselors and our arts and crafts director all hit the trail that day.


I got to ride my favorite mare, Fiona who thoroughly enjoyed our arena ride and our trail ride. I kept shouting things like "For Narnia!", "For Britain!", and "Khaleesi!" when we would burst into a canter in the arena. She is such a war horse, I love it.


The trail was super fun because we would talk about everything we did during the week and sing songs on the trail. We Girl Scout counselors love to sing.


We ended up finding a gorgeous little spot called Frog Pond so we will definitely have to find it again and picnic there.


Arrow (on the right) brought her horse Joey (on the left) on the trail. He did suer and gained more experience since he is a 3 year old gelding. He will be 4 at the end of this month.

Week 2 of camp is complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...