Monday, August 10, 2015

Guys, Camp is Over... Back to Civilization I go!

Camp has been real. It was an amazing experience because we sent kids home happy, as well as work experience. I also made so many new friendships and connections.


Did I mention that I met a few people that will be at Western?! I did, I met five! I am super excited to see them on campus and hang out with them on the weekends. I will definitely call out their camp name across Red Square.


 It was hard to say goodbye to many of the staff. Some live far, some live close; so it's all about the strength of the friendship.


I am not done with St. Albans yet though, I am going to keep working there this month by helping Arrow with trail rides and pony parties. So it's more time at camp and a little more in my pocket for the apartment. 

Camp is a great experience and I highly encourage you to encourage your teenagers to take advantage of the summer experience and job offer. This young kids that attend camp look up to you as inspiration and role model.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...