Monday, August 24, 2015

Happy Planner

Hey everyone! I have recently been hocked onto the Happy Planner by my mum. So I thought I would share a picture of how mine looks for this week.

So this is my week! I used washi tape that I got from Target to form a little outline. I thought the flower would make the week pop! I have water bottle stickers to monitor how much was I drink. Inside the little bottles, they have little tick marks, so two mark equals one bottle. I then used horse stickers to mark the days I work at camp! If you guys have any tips or advice on making a planner better and more useful, comment down below! 

I hope you guys like this week of August! I will be posting another one of September around this time! So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...