Friday, August 28, 2015

Life Last Week 2015-1




Bests:

1. I got to spend a good three days at camp working with Arrow doing pony parties and trail rides. I love the camp atmosphere and the ponies. Plus, I love spending time with Boss Lady.

2. Saturday just hit the one week mark until moving day! I am super excited to go back to Bellingham and have MudLynn with me. She's gonna love it in Bellingham and everyone will love her.

3. I found that Victoria's Secret is carrying a NFL collection. You know what I found? PATRIOTS CLOTHING! There's a shirt I am dying to wear! Victoria's Secret has the cutest clothes, especially in the PINK line.

4. Bought a pair of Reebok sneakers that were on sale at the NEX. Sale to a college student means bargain!

5. I got my Recreation class for the fall approved! I am so glad that weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I don't have to worry about finding a new class now.

6. Got my pink hair done! Absolutely loving it!

Worsts:

1. MudLynn got stung by a bee last week. Nasty little devils. While I am still at home, I am going to start getting up early to take her to go potty in the front yard.

2. Adult life is a struggle this week. I was on and off the phone with so many different people (really only 3 plus Mom) trying to figure out the little glitches I have been hitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...