Friday, August 28, 2015

My New Hair!!

If you guys read one of my previous posts, I am getting some new hair. What hair you may ask? I'm getting the underside of my hair bleached and dyed a vivid magenta! The only thing I suffered during the process was a consistent itch on my head where the bleach went, I couldn't scratch it at all.


I absolutely love my hair! I was so glad to get it done before I go back to school. My friends get to see my new do for school! Maybe next time once it has faded, I might do blue. We will see, I am very satisfied with my pink hair. My stylist at Bon Cheveux did a fabulous job. The other stylists at the salon loved my hair as well. I will have more pictures later because I am waiting for the salon to load them onto their Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh gosh, thank you! I love it. My dad just saw it today and he thinks it's pretty cool.

      Delete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...