Friday, August 14, 2015

New Hair Coming Soon... And Maybe a Tattoo?

Hey guys, I just wanted to update you on what's going on! I just went to the salon for a hair consultation with my usual hair stylist to get an estimate on how much it would cost to add more pink to the underside of my hair. Turned out to be less than I thought it would be, which is great! So I scheduled that for the 28th of this month since I didn't want to schedule it for the 4th, which is when I go with my dad to rent a U-Haul to move my goods to the apartment. You can see the pink in my hair a bit in this photo. Yes, we even dyed the mini's hair pink. She's cute with it.


Oh! And I have decided to get a tattoo but I'm not sure when. I'd like to get it before I move back to Bellingham, but you know; I'm nervous because it is my first tattoo. It's gonna be a small daisy on the second toe of my left foot. It's from a Girl Scout song that we would sing at camp all the time.


SONG

I have a daisy on my toe,
It is not real, it does not grow. 


It's just a tattoo of a flower,
So I'll look neat, taking a shower. 


I have a daisy on my toe,
It is not real, it does not grow. 


It's on the second toe of my left foot,
It's got a stem, but it's got no root.
BECAUSE IT WOULDN'T LOOK GOOD! 


I have a daisy on my toe,
It is not real, it does not grow...oh oh oh oh.

1 comment:

  1. That's a really cute tattoo! Make sure you check around. I know some places around here won't do them on fingers because they "don't age well", but I don't know about toes. And the guy I went to has a minimum charge so it's not worth going to him for something small (I wanted a cat paw print). And go with your gut feeling - if you don't get a good vibe from a place - leave! Ask friends for recommendations.

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...